sex help

So i have a webbed food and it always was an advantage while swimming and it was a plus in my sex life but now my new boyfriend of three months is not as turned on by it. how can i make it so that he feels more comfortable doing the kinky things i like to do with my webbed foot? Do you think it would make him more comfortable showing him pictures of me and my ex enjoying my webbed foot or would that just make him feel awkward. I am still a little new at this he is only my third serious BF. All five toes are webbed if that makes a difference. And YES this is a serious question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Health

• STOP ASKING THIS QUESTION
    Anonymous

• Heheheheheheehehehehe.....No one is going to take a question like this seriously.
    Anonymous

• DONt MAKE HIM DO SOMETHING HE DOESNT LIKE TO DO. If u like it so be it, they are ur feet and u are use to them. That is NOT an everyday thing. And DO NOT show him pics of ur ex. Thats one of the worse things u can do. Just bc one man likes it and is ok with it DOES NOT mean another will. BTW u put webbed food
    Anonymous

• I laughed when i read it....too funny.I can see how this can be disturbing to some people tho...why do you keep asking?
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 13, 2009