What kind of toys can I use?

in a Disney Cars themed party favor bag. I'm clueless. So any help is appreciated.

chloesmama_2007

Asked by chloesmama_2007 at 8:08 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cute Theme! At the Dollar Tree I saw cute Disney Cars! Theyt were so ocute!! They also had Disney Cars themed Candy! Hope its a Fun party!! My Fav. car is Richard Petty's Plymouth Super Bird!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• You could look at Walmart or the Dollar Tree for Disney stickers. I always see Cars when I look for stickers. You should also check Walmart in the party aisle. They usually do an entire section per theme, with party favors as well (shaped erasers, pencils, stickers, etc etc). If all else fails, you could always buy a few little Hot Wheels to kind of go with the theme. I know it's not Disney, but it could work.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I like to put in mini bubbles and if you have "Cars" or any cars stickers to put on the littlebubbles container.
    Sunglasses or goggles, every race car driver needs em!
    A first place ribbon for everybody....make one out of blk and white checker paper or felt.
    Put in a juice box and tape ared piece of construction paper on it and label it " car gas" or "fuel"
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 8:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Tow-maters? haha had to do it!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 9:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2009