Symptoms of what?

I'm pretty sure my DH has the H1N1 Swine flu. Since our SIL had it recently. He has the same symptoms! Well today its getting worse. My stiff neck and sore shoulder. Wow does this hurt and ache! Bad enough to have to turn like my body instead of my neck! But since DH's been ill. I've been doing more duties! So I guess from building a fire, constantly putting wood into the woodstove has me hurting? I've had a seperated sternum and broken collar bone and many head injuries! So when something acts up it starts to really ache! Then it brings on a migraine too! What is your opinion? No bashing! We have no insurance! I can't see a DR. We're jobless too! No help for us!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 8:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Health

• I am thinking (I'm not in the medical field) that from what you describe with your history of injuries and your unfamiliar physical exertion- the extra lifting and carrying- that this is probably what is going on. But it would be wrong of me to say don't bother going to a doctor. You are in a lot of pain and should probably rule out some other problem. Good luck, and (((hugs.)))

Answer by Bmat at 8:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2009