I have just lost my job what now?

I just got laid off of my job but i didnt work that many hours b/c i want to see my baby grow up lol i dont want to miss all the good stuff but the money has become a problem b/c Christmas is coming up and i want to buy stuff for my family i live in Lexington and me and my hubby only have 1 car so he needs that for work does any1 know of a way i could make a little money??? help lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Holidays

• Try Walmart, they always are looking for extra help this time of the year. Good Luck.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Why don't you work from home? I am involved in a great company -The Trump Network. It deals with weight loss and nutritional products. Check it out. If you want more info let me knowwww.trumpnetwork.com/nicolemuschett
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• When I started out selling Avon I was hoping it would be enough to pay a bill or two but I've turned it into a career. My son has fun helping me out with it too. I'm sure you could do just as much as you were at a part time job. To start just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum or email me for questions. Good luck to you!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I agree with number 1 but try applying online at walmart.com they check that every single day and make sure you have time to sit for 1 hr. to answer a kjillion questions I know they need cashiers this time of year good luck:)
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 15, 2009