Is this ovulation or something else?

I was researching the lower back menstrual like cramps and breast tenderness I have been experiencing this week to see what it could be. It said that after a Tubal Ligation it can make it painful when you ovulate and these were a couple of the side effects it says you can experience. I believe this is what it could be, and was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

shamilee

Asked by shamilee at 8:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Health

• Yea it sounds like it could be. I had a TL and I get cramps more but not in the back but I had them befor I had the TL
    GL
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:04 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Thank you, yeah I have a retroverted uterus so all my menstrual cramps and labors are in my back. that is why i think i am having cramps in my back.
    shamilee

Answer by shamilee at 2:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2009