what to get hubby?

okay hubby loves playing golf loves big huge trucks and pretty much anything dare devil any ideas of what to get him for christmas i've been with him for 5 yrs and still gets harder and harder ever year. please and thanks!

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Holidays

• Im getting my hubby a gps and a gift cert. to a nice hotel, (hopefully he will take me) hahah. j/k and of course im getting him the usual clothes and stuff. i know its gets harder and harder every year to buy things that are different. my hubby and i have been together for 13 years!
    threeboysmama

Answer by threeboysmama at 10:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• My uncle is really into golf and last year my aunt bought him personalized golf balls from www.personalizationmall.com He thought they were so cool that he brought them to Christmas and showed them off to all of us! They had pictures of his grandkids on them.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I am getting my hubby some old guy t-shirts, Some things for our bayliner, things for his truck, a leaf blower, mp3 player and maybe some tools.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 11:10 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Stick a Big bow on your head -or if you were wanting ideas for presents I was going to say a pass for a round of golf.I gave one to my Brotherinlaw last year and he loved it.
    Anonymous