What do you want the absolute most from your husband?

Basically what is the most important thing to you, in a man?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• To know how to treat a person
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:20 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Good question.

That he is my friend.

My first thought was that he loves me- but I had boyfriends who loved me and that wasn't enough. Then I thought that he is honorable- but I had boyfriends who were honest and that wasn't enough. I also had boyfriends who would listen, but that wasn't enough. But a friend is someone who knows all about you and likes you anyway. A friend will listen to you, and will help you when you are having a problem, and may get mad at you but will still be your friend, and a friend has common values and interests and morals and priorities.

Answer by Bmat at 9:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• To be their for me. Be faithfull. We have been married for 20 years. So I think we are doing pretty good.

Answer by louise2 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I wish he'd talk to me more about things other than what interests him...I wish he'd listen to me more so I wouldn't have to repeat myself over and over again. I hope that he is faithful b/c hes almost crossed the line in the past and I hope he knows that if even 1 little toe crosses that line then we're through.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 9:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I just flat out want to be adored above all else.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 9:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• To Listen to me, and realize that I don't want him to fix anything, just listen...
    Anonymous

• To know me better than I know myself but still act surprised at all the right times.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• To put into the relationship as much as I do.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Trust & Respect
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Nov. 14, 2009