Dumb question about eyeshadow.

Ok I have the Covergirl quad eyeshadows. How do I know which order to put them on in? I know this sounds dumb, but I hardly ever wear makeup, but when I do I want it to look good KWIM? TIA!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• It doesnt really matter. I tend to go in the flow with the rainbow if that makes sense. If its different shades go dark to light....
    mkrmomma1

Answer by mkrmomma1 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• it goes from left top to right top to left bottom to right bottom...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• The medium shade covers the majority of the eyelid, from the lashes to just under the brow. The lightest shade should be a highlighter and it goes at the top of the eyelid, just under the brow bone. The darkest shade, I put in the outside corners of my eyelids and blend towards my nose- gives my eyes more of an almond shape. Take a brush and slightly blend all the colors.

Check out youtube for some great make up tutorials.
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 9:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• There are so many ways to do it...I usually look on youtube for tutorials (as the pp said) I really like "panacea81" on there.
    joaniedanger

Answer by joaniedanger at 7:38 AM on Nov. 14, 2009