Just Venting

I think it is just a shame that my boyfriend child's mom is pathetic she is more concerned with talking to my boyfriend than speaking with her child .she was on the phone less than 5 minutes with her son before asking to speak with his dad .i mean ask how he's doing hows school or something he's been getting in trouble in school almost every week getting suspend from school.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe she feels he is too young to understand. How old is he?
    Then again maybe she just wanted to get to the point with the dad to clear things up.
    If you do get very involved with this guy there is always going to be drama with someone with kids so accept the whole package or go find you some one completely single. Beware! It's tough dealing with an ex. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• His son is 13.. and also lives with us. no she was not discussing anything about him getting in trouble she was asking him to do her a favor . my boyfriend and i getting into arguments over this because i feel the only thing that she needs to talk to him about is their child but 99% of the time its never about him she was want to talk about how her and boyfriend or who at the time she is with has sex what they do or whatever that on her mind ok maybe i'm wrong plz tell me if i am i discuss with boyfriend i feel he's always talking up for her no matter what i say he was a excuse has something to say .
    Anonymous

• coming from a mother who is sick of dealing with her childrens father girlfriend, you have a point. the child is old enough to speak for himself, and if she is talking about things that dont have nothing to do with the child then they shouldnt be talking, but one point consider your self lucky, my childrens father wont even let him speak to me or my children
    but you should sit him down and tell him if he is going to be with you, he needs to limit his talks wtih her and about her life weather it be who is or isnt in her bed. clear his son is having some issues that need t to be handle and that should be the main focus. hope this helps.
    Anonymous