www.fmylife.com

have you ever been on that? omg it made me laugh so hard i almost peed myself! ch-ch-chek it out! lo;

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• http://www.stumbleupon.com/s/#2tuPcV/crazythingsparentssay.com// it is kind of like that. lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I also like notalwaysright.com and textsfromlastnight.com. And of course www.totallylookslike.com
    Anonymous

• Oh oh this one is my favorite

'Today, I finally filed the divorce papers I was putting off for weeks. This is my third divorce. After my first husband cheated on me, and my second husband and I learned we had VERY different views, now my third husband is cheating on me with his fiancee. I'm a marriage counselor. FML'

My reaction was oh suck!

I am bumping this post to my groups...
    rjpetty605

Answer by rjpetty605 at 11:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• loll here's my favorite

Today, I woke up next to the girl I had drunk intercourse with last night. Before we got it on, I noticed a package of birth control pills on her nightstand. Because of this, I felt no need to use a condom, or pull out. When I woke up, I noticed those "pills" were actually a makeup case. FML
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2009