If Wal-Marts prices are so low everyday...How come nothing is free yet?

...Just something to make a smile!

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 10:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lmao! true i'll have to ask next time i go to wallymart! lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I don't think there prices are very low most items where like two cents cheaper and then I went to my normal store and items where on sale that where not at Walmart, I ended up spending more than I should have. Then on top of it I had to deal with the WAL-creatures. I am not saying every wal mart customer is an obnoxious loud mouth with screaming kids but enough of them where to send me running!!
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 10:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I work at Trade Secret! If you want to talk about FREE things. OMG, we are giving away sooo many freebies, it's not even funny!
    Anonymous

• Because someone else will always charge. As long as that's happening, Wal-Mart's prices can be lower without being free. And when the competition's prices get really high to compensate for the lack of business, or when Wal-Mart puts them out of business altogether, Wal-Mart will be able to charge as much as they want. So it will go in the opposite direction, away from free, as long as there's a threat of monopoly.
    Anonymum

Answer by Anonymum at 11:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• LMAO
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 11:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• low!!!!!!!!!!! haha..our walmart raised our prices way up thanks to being the only store in town!!!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Um, actually they do, if you know how to work the system! My mom works at the courtesy desk and just last week some woman bought a new digital camera, came back in the next day with her old camera in the new box and wanted her money back. My mom said, no because you could see that the camera was older. She fussed, so mom called back to the Photo dept. and the clerk came up and looked at this woman and point blank said this is not the camera I sold you yesterday. Still the woman fussed, and mom got a manager. The manager gave her the 150 dollars back so she could get an IPOD. Why? Because it was less than 500 dollars and they don't worry about amounts that "low". Then the piece of trash (sorry stealing is against the law) winked at her friend. So mom (being a bit snotty) reminded the woman that IPOD's had to be returned within 15 days.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• People do this all the time. Trust me my DH is an assistant store manager, and we all know that Walmart will be putting itself out of business in a few years time.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2009