I want to do photography but how?

i want to do photography i love taking pics and im very artistic but im not positive how to get started on a low budget i have 2 camera but does any one know what else i will need like what lighting would be good etc.???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• reflectors are always a necessity, and they enhance the natural lighting outside and add to it if you are shooting in a studio.

One word - freelance

The beauty of photography is that you can make a photo happen anywhere you want. My advice is to have a really good camera with high shutter speed, pixels, and lens. ( I recommend Nikon) 

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:17 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• how about taking a class at a local community college usually pretty cheap and it might help you understand a little more in what you might need to make this your profession
    ISLUVZOLIVIA

Answer by ISLUVZOLIVIA at 11:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Join us in Photo Mom's! TONS of stuff to get you started!
    StudioM

Answer by StudioM at 11:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• When I was in your boat all I had was a camera. I really wanted to learn portriture though so the cheapest way for me to start was with garage clamp style lights, photo bulbs I got at the local camera shop and a bed sheet tacked to the wall...lol Use what's around you and work your way up. You might find that indoor/studio portraits aren't your thing and that you enjoy doing outdoor portraits or landscapes more. Play with all aspects and see what you like best before you start dropping a lot of $$.
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2009