Make-up brushes!

Does anybody know where to get a good set of make up brushes that are not exspensive ? I went on ebay and i priced a good set for $100 and they were bobbi brown brushes and normally for a set like that it would cost $300-$400 ... outrageous !!

AutismMom315

Asked by AutismMom315 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Look at Sally Beauty, they may have some that are more affordable. Also if you can buy them separately it might be less costly especially if you only need a few brushes. I have found that I only use 5 brushes on a regular basis..pwder, blush, light eyeshadow, dark eyeshadow and eyebrow. A lot of times if you buy the holiday packages that Estee Lauder or Lancome you get several nice brushes in them, plus even though you might spend $100 on a set from a makeup counter...you get the makeup too!
    joaniedanger

Answer by joaniedanger at 7:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I would buy the Sephora brand. I think they work pretty good. However, a friend of mine bought some brushes at Target and they have worked really nice for her, especially at that price.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 5:28 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Avon has good brushes. I've owned the expensive sets before and saw no real reason to buy the more expensive ones. These work just as well. I use the Mark ones and have several of the regular Avon ones too. The all over Kabuki Face Brush is awesome and its just 4.99. Go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and click on shop my store then under search type in brushes and all of the makeup brushes will show up! Use coupon code fsany for free shipping too!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Thank you to who replyed I will definetely look at what you have suggested !!

AutismMom315

Answer by AutismMom315 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Mary Kay has a set of makeup brushes bag included for $48. If you like I'll offer you a great deal as a cafe mom member.
    www.marykay.com/pstatewright1
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 2:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2009