What advice do you have for a single woman trying to find a nice guy?

Church? That's all I can think of lol.

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• You may already know some but are overlooking them! I know a great guy that doesn't date much, because he isn't conventionally handsome. He's cute, but you can tell he's a bachelor. He wasn't very tall 5'10" or so and had a thinner build. Very short brown hair. But he was great with his money but wasn't stingy. He had served in the Army, came from a big family that he was close to. In fact he gave up his place when his sister and her Dh split up to help her out. And when he heard about me and my dh was concerned for my kids and me.

We had a mutual crush on each other while my DH and I were separated. I wouldn't do anything about it because I was still married and felt he deserved more than that.

Learn to be friends with a guy before you allow your head to turn. I am way more attracted to personalities than I am their physical attributes.
    Anonymous

• Oh, and I met him at work.
    Anonymous

• Be yourself no matter what.

Never forget that the most important thing is chemistry.

Keep your eyes open b/c usually women find there mate right under their noises - I did.

Good luck

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I suggest to stop looking and improve all and anything about you. Take up a hobby or something, looking can make us look disparate. I say this lovingly, men will pickup on the fact that we are in need of them in any way. This is what makes them cocky and or users at times. Play it cool fall in love with yourself, and when you two meet the sparks will fly.

A real man is attracted to a women that has her thing together and is taking care of herself. Date and be friendly but not to hasty to fall in love. We need sex like the next person, yu determine how far he will go with you. Just remember if you give in to soon He will expect this type of treatment all of the time.
    PhenominalOne

Answer by PhenominalOne at 11:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2009