should i call her on this or just blow it off? my cousin is emailing all of my facebook friends and

telling them that im a slut and a back stabber and that i use guys as pawns...
ok about me im a S@Hm who is happliy married i NEVER cheated on my husband and quite frankly i dont have the time and have no reason to...and im loyal to my friends, im the type if your fing with them your fing with me and will stand up for them and next to them thru thick or thin...my friends fwrd me the emails and laughed at what she said...i dont know why she is doing this to me, couple of friends says she is jealous of me and she thinks im tryin to get with this guy i never even heard of..we live 6hrs apart ...i dont know anyone other than family from up that way, and found out from one of my friends that she been talkin shit about me long b4 the emails cause of the photo comments i get and im wearing jeans and baggy t-shirt ..should i call her on the BS she is doing im so hurt and confused.

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• She's obviously not a real friend. I would ditch her fast, but not before I put her in her place.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I would say something...maybe not rudely but just so she knows I know and I'm not having it anymore. Plus I would want to know why in the world she'd do that.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I woudl so call her out..and then after that block her so she cant get get anything from your page
    Beverly19821982

Answer by Beverly19821982 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2009