I need a yeast infection remedy! Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Health

• eat two to three servings of yogurt a day and drink plenty of cranberry juice
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• I read online that you can insert (plain) yogurt to balance out the ph and help with yeast infections in addition to eating yogurt. I just stick with over the counter monistat.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• All honesty just get the over the counter mono stat cream. It sooths and comforts... Not trying to be disrespectful, but if this is a issue of money. You may be able to get help from the local health department with samples or vaginal suppositories of this cream .
    PhenominalOne

Answer by PhenominalOne at 11:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2009

• Lots of plain or vanilla yogurt and cranberry juice. If you like fresh cranberry make up a batch and eat it or buy a can of it and eat it. I have heard of the yogurt treatment before also that another Mom had mentioned. If you use any of the inserts of the creams make sure you eat/drink  cranberry and eat yogurt so that you put the good bacteria back into your body.

delmarnative

Answer by delmarnative at 12:07 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I use an over the counter monistat but the doc can prescribe something you take orally too.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 1:39 AM on Nov. 14, 2009