so if you have a one night stand thing?

what happens when you have a boyfriend but cant stop thinking about that other guy..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• what happens? you're normal. and human. and should consider leaving boyfriend before he gets hurt and u get more confused
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:07 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• good question its hard one to answer i broke it off with boyfriend who i still stay in contact with yet i have i friend with benefits. i feel guilty sometimes. but i dont think im ready for a commimentent after being in a abusive marriage. but you really need to look at your reltionship with boyfriend and how you feel abt. him. because eventually someone will get hurt and could be you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• well my boyfriend has cheated on me on the past. so its made it to where if its not my feelings i dont care type of thing i mean what happens when you know that the person you had this one night stand is also married. but you just dont care?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I think you should just end the relationship now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Nov. 15, 2009