I am trying to get prego but cant what am I doing wrong

I have been trying for a couple of months now and I cant get pregnat. I have a blood type that is weird and sees the baby as a danger to my body so when I do get pregnat I miss carry what should I do I really want another baby.

rachael255

Asked by rachael255 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Start charting.

I bet you're Rh negative, aren't you? That won't keep you from becomming pregnant. It sounds like you're just not having sex at the right time :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I agree with the PP. Try having sex every other day. When youre finished, lay on your back with your knees in your chest. this will help the sperm get to where it needs to go. You might not be having sex at the right times, and by doing it evvery other day you are guaranteed to hit that ovulation time! Good luck!! And dont stress!! I know that has been my problem with not concieving!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:26 AM on Nov. 14, 2009