Im not sure but im 37 weeks: is this labor?

Im starting to get back pains, and cramps sharp pain cramps... is this labor ecspecially since im already dialated to a 2 what should i do?
like im gettting really bad They may radiate from front to back or back to front or down your legs icannot talk while you are having it and i have pressure on your bladder.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• u might want to call ur ob and see what they say or go to the hospital. i was induced so not sure besides i felt alot of pressure on my butt,
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Are you timing them? How far apart and how long do they last? You may be progressing, but it might not be time to go to the hospital. I had something similar for several days, off and on, with my 3rd.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 12:18 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• My labor started out like that. Cramping and back pain. I would call your Doctor and I am sure he/she will have you go to the hospital. When I was at a 2 they sent me home to walk and then I went back to the hospital about 6 hours later and labored for 26 hours. Good luck to you.

delmarnative

Answer by delmarnative at 12:19 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• yeah, i did that for about 3 days before i went into full blown labor, but it definately sounds like its coming...i dialated from a 2 to a 4 after about 24 hours of that....everyone's different though...i would definately go in and have them take a look! be sure to alteast throw a small bag together because you might not be coming home for a few days...lol
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 12:20 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• they are like 6 to 7 mins and like 60 sec.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• well now i not worried no more shes here
    Anonymous