Do u REALLY think the WORLD is going CraZy or has the World already been crazy???

Now this is a serious question.... All of sudden people are running crazy because its very hard to find a job, or food and gas are going up in prices. ..The price and money issue has always been a problem rite?? since gum used to be 5 cents. back in day and up to 20- 50 cents. so on. What im trying to get at, is the world getting worse now? or has it been getting worsE? is it just in our heads that people are going crazy, because killings and everything has always been going on. what do you think? im stuck in between idk.

Proudarmywife17

Asked by Proudarmywife17 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The world was always a little nuts now it's just gone crazy
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:13 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I think the world has been going crazy and is getting worse .I think people need to stand up to the Gov and tell them we are not going to take it anymore and that they work for the people we do not work for them and not let them take over its getting to the point of no return....
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 12:22 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• EVERY BODY IS NUTS AND CRAZY ANY WAY ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• You know, when I spent some time in the psychiatric hospital some years ago, I had the feeling that I was the only normal person and everyone else is crazy.
    Sometimes I still think that is true....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2009