Relationship with a man in jail for LIFE?

Im a big fan of the jail shows and it is interesting to see men get married while in jail.... and these women commit their life with a man knowing they will only see them on visits. what do you think of this? do you think the women are very strong for going through with this, and good people for going through with it? or.. do you think the women are dumb for doing this?? i dont have an exact opinion i guess it deals on with the people, what they did. but then agian if they are in there for life it has to been something really bad. so idk. what u guys think?>

Proudarmywife17

Asked by Proudarmywife17 at 12:22 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think they're pretty dumb for doing that. They probably have some sort of commitment issues and having a "pseudo" relationship with a technically unavailable man must seem safer to them than having a real relationship.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I think it is pretty dumb of them to do so. The one that got to me the most was the weirdo that married the Nightstalker, Richard Ramirez. His murders were so disgusting and satanical. What could a woman possibly see in a man like that? Who would want to be touched and carressed by hands that choked an 80 something year old lady and scooped her eyes out with a spoon? SICK!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:43 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Honestly i think the women are idiots but hey that's just me and i am probably biased since i am married to a correctional officer and i know what goes on inside the prisons. What these women don't get is this...the inmates are using them, the women put money in their accounts so the men have money to spend inside the prison, they have someone on the outside to do their bidding, someone who will come see them and believe them, someone they can manipulate while being on the inside. Hey to each their own but IMO its just stupid.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Idiots!!! WALK AWAY, the "men" are in prison for LIFE, that means they don't get out. Nope, I would NEVER do it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:07 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Anon 11:56 has it right but left out the part where inmates have sex with some women gaurds.
    my story is this...
    I had a friend whose BIL ened up in prison for murder for 17 yrs...I knew the guy as a kid actually so years down the road during a divorce he got in touch with me.....I was alone yet not ready for a real relationship so I agreed to be his woman. He said he was getting out in '97....then '97 cam and it was 2001...that came and he said 2007.....in 2000 I decided I could not wait and what if I did? there were nothing to say it would work out anyway so I have up. He got out in 2007 ans told me how he had had sex with 3 different gaurds and 1 of them wanted to meet up with him after release but he had a female waiting and now she is his wife
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• You know, I can understand it if they had a relationship already and they chose to continue, but for the women that purposely pursue relationships w/ inmates, someone they don't even know, yeah its messed up, IMO. Particularly if the inmate is a convicted murderer.
    mama2conor

Answer by mama2conor at 2:12 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• They are sick and can't get nobody out here to have them or put up with them! Unless they see it as a dangerous position for them and can take out a large insurance policy on them hopeing or seting them up for death in there so to make money off them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Dumb. I can see if your husband goes to jail for something really stupid. My stepdad has been to jail...he got into a fight for what I feel was justified. The person was a skeezy pervert. The court didn't see it that way. They saw it as a 6'3" giant beating on someone smaller.

My MIL is in jail right now for assault and terroristic threats. I happen to think the dude deserved to be told "If I ever see you again I will run you over than back over you." He raped my SIL. He deserved the beating he got.

I see justice in people beating the hell out of perverts...soooooo if the guy was in jail for beating up a Skeezy McSkeezerson...then hey the deserve love. IF THEY were the Skeezy McSkeezerson then no f-ck that.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 5:15 AM on Nov. 14, 2009