Any good advise on how to get through a fresh breakup?

Just broke it off with my boyfriend of 4 years but he hasn't moved out and found out that he's talking and going out with someone already. The breakup was the best thing because we can't seem to get along. So why does this hurt soooo bad? Am I that easy to get over and forget? why do I care? it hurts!

jess91980

Asked by jess91980 at 12:27 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• the reason guys "move on" quick and easy is because that's how they hide/deal with the pain they feel. you care because you spent 4 years of your life with the guy, it doesn't matter how good or bad it was it takes time to deal with things and adjust to the "new way of life." give yourself a break, as they say Rome wasn't built in a day.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 1:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• He's moved on cuz he probably checked out of the relationship a while ago.

Go get a mani-pedi. That always cheered me up :) oh n not seeing them after da break-up HELPED! Kick his ass out or move out so
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:56 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Moved out soon. (Sorry)
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:57 AM on Nov. 14, 2009