how would u know?

how would you know if someone loves you? good question huh?! i broke it off with my boyfriend abt. 6 mos ago but in that 6 mos. he still is there for whatever reason. alot has happen to me this year i wont go into detail. but ive tried to remain friends with him. crazy i know but something keeps him nearby in realty he lives 250 miles away from me. i borke it off because i was in a abusive marriage before him and i saw red flags,he wanted to move into together scared me, my family didnt care for him, and yet with the incidents tht have happen he dont care what they think he has called them when my brother who is deaf went missing even called all around town, called my sister when she was hit by car, or if im sick.gives me advice to help with my boys . im a single parent the father of my children who i divorced died this year.grant he has is down side as well but how would you know?

cat260

Asked by cat260 at 12:28 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• You broke up with him for a reason..whether it was just listening to your gut instinct, or something more, you made a decision. You have 3 georgeous boys (I saw their pictures on your profile). They have gone through much trauma with the abusive father, and then him passing away, you need to just concentrate on yourself and your lovely boys. They need you now.
    This other guy if he really loves you, will give you space to sort yourself out, and come back when you are ready. If he really loves you and your boys, he will respect you need some time to think things through, even if it takes a year or so.
    You know, you can do this on your own, you will be ok, promise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• If you were already in an abusive relationship then I wouldn't really trust your judgement. If your family doesn't care for him then they're probably on to something.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:32 AM on Nov. 14, 2009