Scrapbook Kit Clubs: Are they worth it? Your Opinion. . .

Looking into joining a kit club, but there are so many out there. Help to decide would be awesome!
Thanks in Advance!

lyn141

Asked by lyn141 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• It depends on how creative you are and how much time you have. I prefer to make my own stuff so I only have what I need and it's custom. However I'm an artist and I know not everyone can make something from a blank slate very easily. So good luck, if the kit is something you enjoy and are inspired by then go ahead and invest in it.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:10 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I have done traditional scrapbooking and recently switched to digital scrapbooking. I absolutely love that it doesn't cost me anything to scrap. With traditional you have to go out and purchase papers, embellishments, etc. With digital, I literally have thousands of elements available to me with a click of my mouse. The only expense I incur is when I have my projects printed. So for this mom on a tight budget, I am all digital!
    Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 10:36 AM on Nov. 17, 2009