how to spice it up a little bit more??

I want to spice up our sex life, i really want to start having sex ALOT more often lol, but sometime its a little hard to get hubby in the mood. So i was just wondering whats your girls best trick for getting your hubby in the mood. Especially if you have been married for over 10 years i would love to knpw some tips for getting hubby in the mood more often

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You have to just walk up to him and rub his beep! What man can resist?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I take charge and be confident. I turn his ass around and he doesn't have a choice but to let me go down on him lol. It usually works :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I'm on my period so we JUST did it in the shower for the 1st time in a long time. It was fun ;) Definitely don't have any problems getting him in the mood though! How old is your DH?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• walk around in lingerie. shake your behind on his face. rub his privates out of no where. i dont know lol
    Anonymous

• You can also try something new. For us, a powershift in the bedroom was enough. I decided I wasn't going to hang around and wait for him to be in the mood any more lol. And that I was going to be confident and sexy and fun. And it worked. You could try introducing porn (if you're okay with that) or a new position, new props or toys... it's up to you and what you and DH are into.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:45 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• dh just turned 40 last weekend we had the most amazing sex all week end long i forgot how awesome it could be lol. I need more subtle tips for like when the kids are home. We have 2 teens at home lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• How about bend over in front of him or "accidentally" brush his package with the back of your hand in the kitchen while fixing dinner?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:56 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I've only been married for 2 yrs, but to get my husband in the "mood", I literally pull him by the hand to the bedroom, push him down on the bed, strip him, and give him a mini-BJ to get him up, and hop on top (men can't resist free sex that they don't have to work for lol). Or if you don't feel like getting on top, he's already hard, and he's not gonna want to lose his hard-on, so he'll wind up on you :P
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:50 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Telling him you want to hump him doesn't work? Next time the kids aren't home...wear a skirt and forget your underpants...just bend over and say "Oh oopps." Um...if that doesn't help...um...I dunno...I have never had the problem of the hubs not wanting free sex.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 5:18 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Been married almost 45 years and have never had a problem getting hubby in the mood 'cause he is always in the mood. Don't use any gimmicks or games, so I can't help you. I would like to know, though, why so many women seem to have a problem in this department.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:09 AM on Nov. 14, 2009