I have been crying a lot

I know what the "normal" signs of pregnancy are, but I was wondering if emotional-ness (don't know the specific word lol) is one of those weird signs? Here for the past month, anything makes me cry. I have never cried at a movie or anything, but for the past little while, just watching Wife Swap or Strictest Parents makes me bawl my eyes out. Do you think I'm pregnant or just extremely emotional? And why the heck would I be so emotional as of late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Becomming emotional has many hormonal causes, and some of them are not pregnancy. Just your cycle can make you hormonal, and new PMS symptoms can happen at any time, due to changing brain chemistry and hormone levels as we get older. I used to do that all the time the week before my period.

That said, I was super emotional like that when I was pregnant before I knew it. It was right when Taylor Swift's song "Our Song" came out and I was a house keeper. It came on the radio and I cried and mopped this lady's floors with my tears lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:56 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I cried a lot too. Not bawling or even upset, just emotional. Commercials, tv shows, or even a certain song could set it off.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 3:08 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• yes i cried over everything. sometimes i cried for no reason at all, i would just feel like crying
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:34 AM on Nov. 14, 2009