Coupons and free samples

What are some good sites to sign up for to get good coupons and/or samples?

I'm more so looking for pregnancy and newborn or toddler coupons and such.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• check out the websites of brand that you like - they often have free samples you can sign up for or printable coupons.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 3:28 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• coupons.com has 2.00 off Huggies right now

the forum "hot deals and saving money" is great!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/88042
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 11:20 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Huggies is my favorite. I get coupons ALL the time and they sometimes send me free samples.
    If there are products you like try visiting the different companies and stores that make/sell them to see if they have any promos or giveaways going on. I've gotten lots of freebies from visiting sites now and then. We've gotten free diapers, tampons, pads, shampoos, lotions, toothpaste, vitamins, post-it notes, granola bars, cereal, and tons of coupons. Mind you, they only send one item or a small sample, not a whole box or container full, but they usually send coupons along with them.
    I think there is also a group here on CM that tells you where you can find freebies online. I don't remember the name, but you can do a group search to find it.
    Have fun!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2009