Christians (prodestans please)

I have recently ordered some chick tracts for distribution they are really cool way to wittiness to people have you ever heard of them? If not please checkout the website. I know that I am going to get bashed by the catholic ladies on here even though I am not trying to bash them. So this question is for prodestans. Have you ever Heard of Jack chick and what do you think of his cute little cartoon tracts. I bought over 200 of them and can't wait to use them to preach the gospel!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• http://www.chick.com/default.asp
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Prodestans? Really is this a new denomination? Or do you mean Protestants? A little odd that you can spell Catholic but not your own denomination.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I am Protestant. I have heard of and read Chick Tracts. I don't like them.

iLove.nml

Answer by iLove.nml at 5:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Awe...really...dude why? Those things wow...I got a few of them from different people...sometimes the Watchtower is better reads than those.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 5:37 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• As an ex Chicklet please for your own sake run far away from them. They will eat your soul with their hatred. Read your Gospels cross reference them with the OT you will see that they go completely against Christ teachings.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 5:58 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I use chick tracts all of the time, they are a great way to witness Yes they speak of hell and show sinners that they are sinners and that if they don't turn to JC they will end up in hell. It's the truth. I use them bcuz I came to Jesus from one. OP prepare to get slammed by more than just catholics. alot of people don't like to hear the truth about anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I don't agree with all of JC's theology, but some of the things he preaches are spot-on.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I just think that it is better to show others the love of Christ, I have seen a few tracts that do that, but the majority do not. I think someone should come to Christ because they love him and because they realize the love he has for them, than everything will fall into place, not because they are scared to burn in hell for all eternity. Faith should be based on love and respect, not fear.

iLove.nml

Answer by iLove.nml at 7:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I think someone should come to Christ because they love him and because they realize the love he has for them, than everything will fall into place, not because they are scared to burn in hell for all eternity. Faith should be based on love and respect, not fear.
    -------------------
    Amen! Very beautifully put.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:03 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Nov. 14, 2009