Is it wrong of me to not feel bad?

I was at the bar to night and so was my ex. This guy who I talk to was talking to him and asked me if I broke up with my ex because of booze because my ex told him that. I said yes, but also because we are not meant to be together. He told me pretty much that I should feel bad because I am over my ex but he isn't over me and thinks that theres a chance of us getting back together. I said, "oh well, that's his problem" It's been a month and a half since we broke up, he's gotta get it through his head at sometime that this is final.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you should have some corner of your soul that has a little sympathy for him, but you shouldn't feel BAD about it. You moved on. You're better off. And that's okay. No, don't feel bad about being happy without someone, just don't be callous either. You don't have to go comfort him or anything (would TOTALLY send the wrong message) but you shouldn't exactly just feel like it's his problem and wash your hands of the whole thing either.

We all need to care a little more for our fellows, including those we don't care FOR lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:21 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• no why should you feel bad, thing dont always work out,, lots of times we love people that don't love us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Think of it like this.. Your feelings are just that... YOURS... How can they be wrong??? They belong to you and you alone. Don't let anyone try and guilt you into feeling something you don't.
    I'm sure you are more than capable enough of knowing when it's time to phrase things in certain ways for certain people/situations and then the other times when you know you can say what you are feeling straight out.

Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 9:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2009