I don't care but why would she do this?

My cousin is a bartender... she comes up to me and tells me that my ex-boyfriend shoved a bunch of money in her bra as a tip. I doesn't matter to me that he did that because I am over him but why would she tell me this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Because either she feels guilty about it or she thinks you DO still have feelings for him.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:26 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• it is very possible she was just telling you to tell you. I have people tell me things all the time about my ex or my DH's ex, its just conversation nothing more.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:40 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Why are you asking if you don't care?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• To show you how trashy she is to just let people put money into her bra for tips perhaps?? I can think of other appropriate places she should have let him put her tip than her bra. Just says alot about her if you ask my thoughts..
    And I'm also pretty sure he knew she was your cousin as well, right?.. By him doing that.. tells me he is just a dog sniffing for another one in heat.. Not cool to do stuff like that with family members of an ex..
    JMHO...
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 8:52 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• It made her feel good to think that he had been with you but now wanted her. Like on some sick, twisted level, that made her better. You know its not true but she is obviously a glutton for attention if she is letting men put tips in her bra.

A friend of my husbands started dating DH's ex. He thought it wise to come around my house and share the details of their sex life. Hearing it did not bother DH because we are happily married but it upset me a lot. DH had to tell his friend not to come back to our house because he was upsetting me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• to prove what a loser he is he doesn't have any respect for woman and how lucky you are to be done with him. don't be mad at the messanger
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2009