am i over reacting?

i have been suspecting my husband of cheating on me again but 3weeks ago he went out and did not come back on time so i called he did not pick up so i called the friend he was with and he was reluctant to give the phone to my husband ,this week again he went out came back but his friends kept calling him asking if i was beside him,they called for like 5times in less than 2hours,he went out again so i suspected he was keeping a girl waiting,when he came back i confronted him and it turned into a big fight.am i over reacting or is he taking me for a fool?what should i do?

happymum113

Asked by happymum113 at 3:26 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I gotta be honest... it doesn't look good. It sure looks like he's cheating. I don't think you're overreacting, I would be the same way.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:28 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Sounds like he is doing something shaddy and I personally would not put up with it!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:31 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• So he cheated on you already? The situation sounds bad.
    Also what do you mean "he didn't come back on time"? Does he have a curfew? Sounds like you two have some issues to work out. The more you play mommy to him the more he is going to rebel.
    If you can't trust him, don't be with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Once a cheater always a cheater your the stupid women that allowed him to come back after the first time Pack that dirty dick hubby of yours shit and boot his ass out for good..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• No. NOT once a cheater always a cheater, and we are not stupid women for trying to keep our families together. The stupid ones are the ones that give up on a marriage for the sake of their pride.
    My husband had an emotional affair. Once I found out about it he refused to end it and I packed him up and booted him out. After seeing how bad he had hurt me and our kids, he realized that he loved me and that all problems could be worked out. He started going to counseling on his own and then I started going with him. I am positive that he has not cheated again and our marriage is stronger than ever.

Now that is just my situation. As to what you described, OP. It does not sound good. It does sound like he is up to something. You should talk to him and see where you can get by talking. If you trying to talk to him always leads to him becoming combative and starting a fight, then he is probably cheating. JMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Sounds bad. I don't know why married people always seem to have this need to go out without their spouse. I married my husband because I love him and want to be with him, and he feels the same about me. We don't do the I'm going out with my friends thing and be home in the morning or whenever, screw that. Sorry hon, but it sounds as if he has something else going on.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:16 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• take a breath, and release the tension, you will never get anywhere mad or tense. you forgave him once, why only you know that answer. trust is a tough thing to win back once it is lost. i would tell him what you are feeling, how you felt and why you are acting the way you are then the ball is in his court. watch his reaction and listen to him. then listen to your gut, trust your instincts. good luck
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 15, 2009