What To Do When No One Respects Your Things?

I Live With My In-Laws And They Live Like Pigs, So I Have To Clean After Them All The Time, But When I Clean I do so Respectfully And Do Not Throw There Things Away Or Dis- Respect it in anyway I will organize it and then tell them that I have and tell them where I put everything . When it comes to my things though they will throw my things away hide my things and just be totally disrespectful with it and I am sick of it !!!My mother in law has a mental disorder she is bi-polar or something and is very strange so I try to let it slide but she knows right from wrong and needs to stop doing things to pester me Does any 1 have any suggestions on how to deal with someone doing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• MOVE OUT! I know sometimes it is hard, I went through the same kinda things until we got on our feet, do what ever you can to live on your own. We live in government housing but I tell you it is so much better than living with the inlaws it is really hard for 2 familes to live under the same roof. and if it is their house there really isn't much you can say about how they are living because they are giving you a place to stay, So go, right now, as soon as you can and sign up for goverment housing and get out of there before you go crazy!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2009