What To Do When No One Respects Your Things?

I Live With My In-Laws And They Live Like Pigs, So I Have To Clean After Them All The Time, But When I Clean I do so Respectfully And Do Not Throw There Things Away Or Dis- Respect it in anyway I will organize it and then tell them that I have and tell them where I put everything . When it comes to my things though they will throw my things away hide my things and just be totally disrespectful with it and I am sick of it !!!My mother in law has a mental disorder she is bi-polar or something and is very strange so I try to let it slide but she knows right from wrong and needs to stop doing things to pester me Does any 1 have any suggestions on how to deal with someone doing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Do not leave your personal stuff laying around the house. Make a habbit of putting your stuff in your bedroom. Just because she he a little mental does not give her a right to be an ass. I would tell her to leave your stuff alone.
    If there is stuff you can not put in your room that she will not stop bothering. Get some boxes and pack it up and put it in storage.

Answer by louise2 at 5:52 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Stop leaving your stuff around or even better find your own place and move out then you really don't have to worry about cleaning up after them or them throwing your stuff away. Just a thought you asked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Move out as soon as you can
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• move out or hide you stuff!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 9:04 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Ido not know what yourcircumstances are but if you can move out I think that would be for the best.
    seashore29

Answer by seashore29 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• thanks you are all very helpful but I cant move out at the moment not because of me but because of my husband........and I do keep my things put up and she still goes through them she is crazy you guys but thanks for the help!!(:
    Anonymous