~TMI~ question for you girls...

Ok so.. lately i have been having trouble getting "wet" during intercourse. My SO and I have been needing to use lubricating lotions/jellys to enjoy ourselves otherwise its just way to painful for me and for him. I can not get wet. Then once I do I'm dry within seconds.

any tips ideas thoughts, anyone experience this?

thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• The same thing happens with me and KY helps us and we have learned to enjoy all the great kinds they have came out with and we do have fun with it. You aren't the only women that has this issue and really alot more have it then not. Enjoy you KY and stock up on it don't be ashamed of it be happy that you can have fun with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• It sounds to me like you need foreplay.. arousal for woman is usually a mental thing.. also sometimes hormone changes can cause dryness. that happened to me after labor ... KY worked ok for me but i think i was kinda allergic to it.. for me all i needed was my husband to be more romantic during the day which made me want him more at night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I can relate.. For me, hysterectomy, hormones, ect have played a big factor.. www.systemjo.com We prefer the Jo Premium..  Go to website, click on Jo Premium and go to the Silicone Lubricant icon/picture.  

hIt's silicon based, so it has staying power, doesnt get sticky, and such, but it does require a good soaping to wash off in shower. But well worth it.. Doesn't flake, dry out, stick, things like that..  (and it keeps your skin super soft!)

Also, it doesn't contain glycerin and paraben like many lubricants that causes alot of people sensitivity "issues".

Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 8:39 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• that happens to me sometimes too. we love to use KY jelly, and KY intense for her is really fun :)
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:33 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I agree with 2nd answer. If I go through the entire day not "thinking" about sex or not wanting to at all, then when hubby begs me for it at night, its very hard for me to get into it. Evin if I am thinking about it and wanting it all day. The very request for me to "go down there" kills the mood. Kills it dead. But he needs that EVERY TIME. Then it ends up hurting me because he never tried to get me in the mood. BAD. Enough so that I'm positive I won't be able to do it the next day. So you can imagine how stressful our sex life is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Maybe more foreplay would help. I am the type that is usually always wet and ready, but sometimes when I'm not SO talks dirty to me and goes down there and uses his tongue and fingers at the same time....Shew...I'm getting hott just thinking about it. How about some toys? Try some new things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Nov. 14, 2009