18 wks 4 days...

I find myself worried I will lose my baby(not a whole lot but it does cross my mind). Mostly this happens when I don't feel movement for a day or two and sometimes it's just a thought that creeps into my head. I am a first time mom-to-be so this is all so new to me+ my DH and I had thought for a while now that we would not have a child of our own.

tickled_pink09

Asked by tickled_pink09 at 4:59 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i feel the same and im about 16 weeks :( its so sad but i try not to think about stuff like that but it really is extremely hard
    therisaa

Answer by therisaa at 10:40 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Don't worrie God is there for u and take those thoughts from u
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:06 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• First time or 8th time, we moms have these thoughts sometimes... It's understandable-- this is a person inside your body, you want to protect it and Mother Nature is unpredictable! :- /

Is there a reason that you have worries~ something in particular eating at you?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 7:07 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Perfectly mormal! You will start feeling a lot more movement in a few weeks and that will help. But even with my 4th, I still wake up and realize I haven't felt him move in several hours. I poke my belly! :-)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:07 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I have found out that I have low iron anemia. I am doing all that I am supposed to do take care of the problem+I am feeling much better.

The main reason this crosses my mind is because we did not expect to have a child...

You are right Hinson---thank you
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 14, 2009