What are some strange dreams you've had while pregnant?

I had one where my baby was extremely tiny and later in the dream my baby was a kitten!

tickled_pink09

Asked by tickled_pink09 at 5:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had the kitten dream, too. A litter of them came out during a c-section....lol. I really had twins by c-section. And they both like to sit on my lap like kittens now, too! :o)
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:23 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• one dream I had was that I was pregnant with spiders, I am terrified of spiders, and they were eating me alive. A week later I had a miscarriage:( Another is I gave birth to my second dd and my 1st and 2nd were 3 months apart. lol. it was a strange dream and it was before I knew I was having another girl:)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:46 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Months ago, I had a dream that this main road, Route 32, was flooded & I was swimming from my SO's mom's house into Cornwall (the town I live) and there were all these human-sized otters & one tried to drown me...
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 7:46 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I keep having the SAME dream it's thanksgiving and I'm at work. Then I get a phone call saying that there was some kind of gas explosion at my parents house and my ENTIRE family is dead, aunts, uncles, grandparents, parents, sister... everyone. So Dh and I get into the car and make a mad dash down there, but on the interstate a semi flips over and kills DH and I end up losing the baby. Getting pretty sick of this depressing dream! lol
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 9:28 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I've had some aweful dreams too-
    One where Edward (Twilight) is waiting by these wrecks so he can suck their blood! It does not help that we had the Twilight on. There is more to the dream but I can't remember much. That stands out though. I also had a dream that a husband wanted to put his wife in a ......meat grinder. I stayed in the bathroom. I had not watched anything remotely related to the last one!
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I had a dream that I went into labor and they didn't have a bed for me, so they had me wait in the waiting room. While I was there, my bladder kicked into high gear so I made my way over MOUNDS of people and ended up delivering my son bone by bone in the bathroom. It was creepy to say the least.
    spase2breeth

Answer by spase2breeth at 11:11 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I had a dream I was in a movie and married Vin Diesel and then we had a child together but when the baby was born it was a grown child, which is very out-landish for me as I normally don't dream or only dream about my husband lol I felt bad but I admit I was disappointed when my daughter woke me up. Ooops lol
    HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 12:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• when I was pregnant I had a dream that I gave birth to my son at 25wks (I was 25wks along in real life, lol, which made it that much more real and scary!). anyway, in the dream I was home alone (hubby at work) and I just had this feeling that something bad was going to happen (HATE those feelings!)
    anyway, sure enough, I went into labor and gave birth to my son, ALONE. (another fear of mine! going through something really tragic alone.) when he was born he had a bad heart condition and would have to have open heart surgery..and somehow I knew he wasn't going to survive the surgery..and sure enough, in my dream he didn't. and I went through all that alone in my dream too...UGH!
    and the last part of my dream I was walking up to my husband's work to tell him I gave birth to our son and he didn't make it... :'(

needless to say I woke up HORRIFIED and BAWLING!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I'm 27 weeks along now, but around a month ago I had a dream that I went into labor and required an emergency c-section. The doctors started the c-section, but right after I was cut open they kind of just all walked away, and I was left holding my stomach walking around the hosptial with my son still inside! I've had tons of weird dreams so far but that one was probably the worse one.
    takula

Answer by takula at 3:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• im latest one has me giving birth in random places, breast feeding it then putting it back in my womb??? another strange one was 2 cats and a dog gave birth to 1/3 cat 1/3dog with a human head lol
    sarahandmark09

Answer by sarahandmark09 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2009