Can I wear skinny, or straight jeans at my size?

I am 5'5 at 160lbs, I have big butt hips n thighs and I want to know if I can pull of the skinny or straight leg jeans tucked into boots? I really love the look, but Im not so sure it would look good on me.

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 5:54 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• The only suggestions I think I would have, is to get a pair of the dark blue denim and if you can wear them, or if your boots have them, go for higher heel boots, they add height to you.

But when it really comes down to it...Where what makes YOU feel good.. Quit worrying about what others think.. Remember.. it's all about self confidence.. : )
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 8:15 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Go to the store and try some on and see if the look, looks good on you. that is the only way to find out. JMO.

Answer by louise2 at 5:59 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Of course. Go for it.Skinny are perfect to put boots with them tucked in.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 10:13 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• i dont see a problem with it, but i used to be a size 16, and i was shocked they had SKINNY jeans in a size 16 lol
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 6:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Sure but the trick is to wear a longer loose fitting top so your butt/thighs/hips don't look like they're a sausage about to burst in the microwave! I'm about your size and they look awesome with a tunic or loose top that covers my butt. Tight tops and this look at our size, not so much!
    Anonymous