What are you up to today?

It is 7:45 AM here and my son is still sleeping (very unusual but we went to a game last night), today my MIL is suppose to be coming over and we're gonna go birthday shopping for my little guy. :) Gotta get cake mix and everything else today also :)

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am cleaning the house right now- such fun. Later, I'm taking the boys to my parents and am going shopping with my SIL. Tonight, the youngest is spending the night with my parents and the oldest, DH and I (along with MIL/FIL) are going to a high school play off game @ the new Dallas Cowboys stadium! I'm excited about seeing it. We can't afford to go to a Cowboy game but at least this way we can see the place. The team that we're going to see is the one that DH graduated from.

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 11:16 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Brandon and I are taking the boys to the Zoo. Today is FREE day. :) and the weather man says that it is going to be in the 70's. So we figured we better enjoy it because with mountain weather it could be snowing tomorrow.

Answer by JEAmom3 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Happy Birthday to your little one. Mine will be 4 on Tuesday. ;)

Answer by JEAmom3 at 8:51 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• AWWW!!! November babies! :) happy birthday to yours as well!!

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• We're going ove to my moms house to make homemade noodles and applesauce...then we're going grocery shopping...then my husband and I are going to a friends for dinner and a bonfire!

Answer by mamie2shoes at 9:14 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I'm having a lazy day, right now I am sitting here watching 'Your baby can read.' with my almost 8 month old. I just plan on staying at home and getting some things done. Going through baby clothes and getting rid of the ones that are starting to get too small. I might go and do some more Christmas shopping this afternoon.

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 9:18 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• We are also going to go Christmas shopping as well!

Answer by effie777 at 9:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Working a 14 hour shift today.

Answer by bjw_053109 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Tonight is our Marine Corps Ball so I'm spending the day getting my hair done and my child ready to drop off his grandparents house.

Answer by usmc0351wife at 10:17 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• We are going to Elmira NY. My oldest is making dinner for us. I may go Christmas shopping, or not.

Answer by PestPatti at 10:18 AM on Nov. 14, 2009