Pork Loin Recipe?

I have a 3.73lb pork loin. What in the world do I do with it!? LOL I thought about making a marinade or something. I don't have a lot but I do have soy sauce....um...minced garlic....onions....worchestershire sauce.....and I may have some other stuff.
How do you make your pork loin? Any suggestions? I wanna make this good a juicy! :)

mominbolt

Asked by mominbolt at 8:57 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• My favorite way to cook Pork Loin is in the Crock Pot always comes out perfect. * lbs lean pork loin roast, trim off fat
    * salt and pepper
    * 1/2 cup chopped onion

* 1 (15 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
    * 6 ounces pineapple juice
    * 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
    * 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
    * 2 tablespoons honey
    * 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground allspice

Directions

1.
    1
    Trim pork loin of visible fat.
    2.
    2
    Sprinkle pork loin with salt and pepper and place into the slowcooker. Top with onion.
    3.
    3
    In a bowl, whisk together the cranberry sauce, pineapple juice, cider vinegar, mustard, honey and allspice.
    4.
    4
    Pour sauce over pork in slowcooker.
    5.
    5
    Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until done.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• You can also use 1 can of cranberry sauce 1/4 cup chopped onion,3/4 c of Orange Juice, 1/4 TSP ground ginger and 1/4 tsp cinnamon and cook at 325 for 2 1/2 -3 hours Let stand 20 mintues before slicing .Pour sauce over the Pork and return to oven for 10-15 minutes.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I just bough a porkloin that was already marinaded in Teriyaki. I just bake it in the oven. When I buy a plain one I just drizzle olive or grapeseed oil on it and season with seasoning salt or whatever spices I feel like at the time and bake it or I just drench in BBQ sauce and bake.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2009