Will MSNBC apologize?

Ladies you have to laugh LOL first MSNBC reports tea party people as all 'racists' and says 'like thus guy who is armed'...and they would not show a full veiw of the BLACK man lol...and now this with Sarah Palin a fake photo that they heckle about and carry on and on over miss Palin who no longer holds any office and they dont think could ever again BUT they are always so concerned about her

anyway..wheres the outcry for an apology? There was one over Sean Hannity which wasnt even remotely as disgusting as either of these incidents from MSNBC..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 10:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• arrogant people will never apologize
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Unlikely.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:38 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• They should apologize for the first, but from your link it looks like the Palin thing was a joke (albeit in bad taste.) So, yes to the first, no to the second.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Its ridiculous all the crying about OMG SHAME SHAME over the crap with Sean Hannity which wasnt even remotely like this garbage MSNBC spews..like a bunch of nasty infantile children on air they have the right to be so and id never call to shut them down..but it amazes me how liberals make a big deal of petty chit and something like oh idk calling every tea party goer a racist is just fine...AMAZING
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:55 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Its no wonder there are bobleheads all over calling tea party racists and other such mess..because they listen to this and run with it immediately..and no I do not think MSNBC will ever apologize its been MONTHS since that incident
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:57 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I don't have a crystal ball to say for sure but I think it depends on how much flak they get for it. ALL MSM is biased and untrustworthy and only corrects "errors" when they are called out. I'll admit that and I don't watch any of them but so many on the right insist FOX is actually "fair and balanced" and trust them exclusively for their news. Bad idea.

MSM is about ratings and profits not real news and facts. Whatever sells.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 10:58 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• What happened with Sean hannity? I've been going through my own twilight zone ish practical joke. Only keeping up with the basics.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Well Friday I would not say I buy every single thing FOX puts out ..and hannity is of course a commentator not a news reporter...but I will say yes they are more fair and balanced imo and they spend more time bringing the actual breaking news then others..and yes all of them love the ratings of course..

an added note at least the COMMENTATOR Hannity did apologize in some way regardless that is more then MSNBC has done
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:02 AM on Nov. 14, 2009