I need some birthday party game ideas for a 3 year old pirate party, any suggestions?

We are doing pin the pirate on the treasure map and designing pirate hats and eye patches, but I need another game idea. I do not want an overly competitive game, I just want the kids to have fun. Can anyone help?

Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Toss the booty into the treasure chest. Have wrapped candies, give each child 10 or so, and take turns tossing the candy into a box that you have decorated like a treasure chest. When the game is over, distribute the booty to all of the children - have Swag Bags that they can store their booty in. :)

Answer by Bmat at 11:22 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I love this website. It's were I got ideas for my son's 3rd bday. Here is a link for pirate party ideas. http://party.kaboose.com/pirate-party3.html Hope he has fun!
    collinsmommy_06

Answer by collinsmommy_06 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• treasure hunt! Sand and water trays, maybe face painting
    AngieAvila

Answer by AngieAvila at 4:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• My niece turned 3 last summer. she played pin the tail on the donkey. and they had a puppet show, and they played on her swings. she seemed happy with that.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:28 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• It's not a game but I saw the cutest pirate cake, very easy to make, on www.babytalk.com.
    rbade

Answer by rbade at 8:07 PM on Nov. 15, 2009