how many of you still use coupons to shop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• All the time, even if I go grocery shopping and save 40 cents, it all adds up eventually!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 12:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• The grocery store I go to, prints out coupon for things you bought when they give you your receipt so I always use those when I go back. I don't look for them in newspapers or anything though.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• ME! LOL I am addicted to them, I am sure some people think its annoying and a waste of time but when i walk out of a store after using coupons and i pay 25 cents for salad dressing or get free pet food, fabric softener and anything else i come across I just smile. Of course i am one of those hardcore coupon clippers lol I have a file folder i take to the store i scan every add pull all my coupons out before hand and stock up, i trade Q's with other moms all over the country weekly, I print Q's at home, load them to my club card and generally grab any i see while out shopping because even if i cant use that Q I know someone who can. I now have my neighbor and best friend clipping Q's with me and they are both amazed how much they save now. Normally i save between 50 and 85% on my shopping trips.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Yes. I do! But I don't get many good ones my way! Plus needing diapers & baby needs as well as cat food for 13 I need good copupons! Even more so since we're jobless. Sometimes a Sale & a good coupon can make a Day! But My car quit on us last month. So I'm stranded in the rural counry. With a sick DH. Where's the coupon fairy? But no double coupons our way or great sales!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Heck yes. I look at it like it is cash. I would never throw $.50 in the trash so why would I throw a coupon out. I only use coupons for what I normally buy. Where I am the store also doubles coupons up to $.50 so it does add up. This week when I shopped the bill was originally $74.56 and after coupons, it was $51.18. One of my best deals this week was Dole Pineapple in cans. I bought 3 which were $1.00 each ($3.00) then I had one coupon for $1.00 off two cans and $.35 ($.70 after being doubled) off one can. So I ended up paying only $.43 for each can of pineapple.
    Anonymous

• Yup! I don't on food most of the time but other stuff I use them all the time. I saved a decent amount on things like deodorant, fiber powder, and face stuff with coupons today. I ended up only spending $72 but it probably would have been closer to $85 without them. Any little amount helps.
    nerdyma7

Answer by nerdyma7 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• YES! I love coupons and I don't shop without them. Those savings add up and make a difference.
    Praise2

Answer by Praise2 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I do all the time too. Yesterday I went grocery shopping and my bill was $180 but I used $30 in coupons. That's a tank of gas after all is said and done.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I do!!

Answer by rkoloms at 5:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• ME!!! I just cut out a ton from yesterdays paper. Sunday paper from now til the holidays are chock full of great coupons
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2009