why do pagans?

why do some (not all ) pagans call Christians name? Why do some pagans (not all) feel that all Christians are intolerant, ignorant and so is their religion? Why do some pagans (not all) assume that some Christians have not read and studied other religions and in some (not all) cases even converted from other religions?

If some (not all) pagans despise Christians so much, why spend so much time trashing them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Purplebutterfly"i dont really think its just pagans. i think most people, who arent christians, dont really like christians. because first of all, their annoying. everything is jesus this god that jesus this god that, like can anything in your life not have to do with jesus?? give yourself some god damn credit for once!! & christians are very judgemental of other people. of course, not all christians are like that. but most are. stereotypes come from the truth, and then theres a few exceptions to the rules. also, if one more christian comes up to me in the mall or the supermarket & tells me that jesus loves me & i better repent for my sins, im gonna friggin flip out."

And you are not at all judgmental!!! LOL. I just HAVE to say it. Jesus LOVES you so much. He gave you your passion and fire. Use it to build people up, not tear them down.

Love ya : )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• For the same reason that some (not all) christians trash, bash and call names to pagans.

if your being attacked about your personal beliefs most people are going to fight back.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• i dont really think its just pagans. i think most people, who arent christians, dont really like christians. because first of all, their annoying. everything is jesus this god that jesus this god that, like can anything in your life not have to do with jesus?? give yourself some god damn credit for once!! & christians are very judgemental of other people. of course, not all christians are like that. but most are. stereotypes come from the truth, and then theres a few exceptions to the rules. also, if one more christian comes up to me in the mall or the supermarket & tells me that jesus loves me & i better repent for my sins, im gonna friggin flip out.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• cool go post your response in all the stupid "why do some (not all) Christians..." qusesions we see.
    Anonymous

• These questions can be reversed as well as changed to other religions too, my dear friend.

This is a stupid continuous battle between the two groups here on CM in the R&B. It's armature really.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• PURPULbutterfly
    i dont really think its just pagans. i think most people, who arent christians, dont really like christians. because first of all, their annoying. everything is jesus this god that jesus this god that, like can anything in your life not have to do with jesus?? give yourself some god damn credit for once!! & christians are very judgemental of other people. of course, not all christians are like that. but most are. stereotypes come from the truth, and then theres a few exceptions to the rules. also, if one more christian comes up to me in the mall or the supermarket & tells me that jesus loves me & i better repent for my sins, im gonna friggin flip out.

^^^perfect example of hate towards Christians^^^^
    Anonymous

• I think your questions can be discussed intelligently & in some cases are valid. However, I don't believe this post is meant for intelligent discussion. If I am incorrect I will be happy to discuss it, but judging from the above anon posts & the motivation of the OP, I don't think I am incorrect.

nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 12:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• A lot of Pagans feel that way about Christians because of the ones that DO assume we are ignorant, or don't know anything about Christianity, and ignore or dismiss valid points or questions about Christianity. I see a lot of it here. I know it goes the other way too, so I don't say all Pagans are blameless in this.
    A lot of times the only ones who answer are the ones who have disdain in their hearts for the other side.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I don't think it is just pagans. A lot of people bash Christians. And you know what? Christians bash pagans and other religions and some even bash other Christians. It's something everyone needs to stop doing.

iLove.nml

Answer by iLove.nml at 12:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• These questions can be asked by all religions to each other...
    Unfornutely there are a few secs, Pagan being one of them that tend to get bashed very often by some Christian groups (not all) ...
    We are told that we are lost, that we need to repent, etc... that it is impossible for us to ever believe the way we do... and it goes on and on and on... but the truth is almost all Pagans were once Christian some time in their life time... ( I was) and it wasn't that we could not understand the Bible (some like me most likely read it a million times) it just didn't make sense to us ... and we found our paths else where... "So What"
    If someone mocks, bashes or trashes your beliefs, you are going to defend it... it is no different for any other person...it is just that with Christianity being the popular of religions right now, it tends to be Christians doing the most bashing on others... (and not all do it)
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2009