Are you connecting with your angels?

You are the CEO of a huge company of angels and they are just waiting for you to asign them duties. I love connecting with them. Do you have any fun experiences to share?

birdee12

Asked by birdee12 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Huh? Sorry but I don't get it...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Wow, I love your butterfly. Did you know they are a sign of transformation. I love them! We can connect with our angels on a real 1 on 1 connection. You just have to make the effort and ask. If you want more info check out my groups or email me.
    birdee12

Answer by birdee12 at 1:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• YES! I have my Angels and they are working overtime. I believe they are with my family and I at all times.
    delmarnative

Answer by delmarnative at 1:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Thank you! I didn't know that. I will check out your groups. Have a great day!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I believe in angels but I spend more time trying to connect with God. I know they are watching over me and my family, because the Bible says so. It is a beautiful thought, isn't it?
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I've never ever thought of doing this? is this biblically (sp?) based?
    Anonymous

• YES! BEAUTIFUL IN DEED! You do not need to know them by name but it is a wonderful connection to make and bond with them on a daily bases. I love knowing who to call on during a particular situation. And of course GOD is priority! But he has givin us the beauty of the angels for our company and protection. I can teach so much more through free workshops and meditation. Check out my groups for more info.
    birdee12

Answer by birdee12 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Yes biblically based. God has given us particular Angels for specific issues. Did you know Archangel Michael (most well known of the angels) is protector of the south and fire? He is a protector and is full of power and might.
    birdee12

Answer by birdee12 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I'm lost
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• It's ok to be lost. I was too at first. This is not something that most people know. It is an amazing experience once you understand more and connect with the angels daily. My groups on cafemom are all dedicated to helping moms through struggles or just through the learning curve. I have 3 groups and I would love for you join all three and learn more.
    birdee12

Answer by birdee12 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2009