Omg omg omg please help!

I preobably put this under the wrong category.
okay so I am on the nuvaring and I just put it in two weeks ago for the first time,I followed all directions no mistakes. Now i'm suppose to leave it in until the 22 of this month and then take it out to have a period for 1 week then put a new one in the following week. Well today I was having unbearable pains...I mean it hurt so bad i was crying and having trouble breathing. But it calmed down,BUT DID NOT STOP! so I didnt think anything about it,but I just went to the restroom and I AM ON MY PERIOD! I dont know whats going on....I just had a baby 2 months ago but the bleeding and all the extra stuff stopped over a month ago.anyone know whats going on?!

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you felt to see if the ring is still there?

The ring could have fell out and this is your first period. There is nothing to worry about. You aren't pregnant. There is nothing wrong with you.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Call your doctor and leave a message. He should call you back and give you some guidance.
    AngieAvila

Answer by AngieAvila at 4:41 PM on Nov. 14, 2009