Online baby shower?

I've seen baby showers in a few of my groups but I've never known the mother to be. So I didn't go into the post for the online baby showers.
Can someone please explain to me what an online baby shower is and how it is done.
Thank you.

MuddyHuggies

Asked by MuddyHuggies at 2:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• its a website that you need to pay for. usually everyone has to have a webcam and internet. everyone gets to look at her through there and celebrate. I personally do not like them. I am having a baby shower for my 3rd baby but i will not be attending it. My mom is going to throw it for me in her house with alot of friends we know. They are going to buy me only gift cards and then the next monday my mom is going to mail them to me. we did this with our second pregnancy. I was in Germany when i was pregnant with my second daughter and now i am in wa state. we dont have the money to fly, amtrak or drive down to los angeles.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 4:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Thanks for explaining what it is. I was confused and lost at how it was done online.
    Congrats to you!
    MuddyHuggies

Answer by MuddyHuggies at 9:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2009