Jenny McCarthy's book "Mother Warriors"

Has anyone read this? What did you think?

Yoshi_Yoshi

Asked by Yoshi_Yoshi at 2:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I read it and it was really really good. Inspiring and empowering.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I loved it! =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 2:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Did it change the way you feel about vaccinating your child?
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 3:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• you know what's wrong with moms today? they listen to bubble-headed bleach blond playboy centerfolds to get medical information that they should be getting on their own through medical research or from their doctor--whom they should trust.
    Anonymous

• Lol, anon :45...I was just going to say something along those lines. Wasn't she a titty model or something? And I should consider her opinion on medical matters important, relevant, and paramount over my doctor's guidance for what reason? Duh, just, DUH.
    Anonymous

• anon 3:47....but, but, but....she's dating jim carey, and he's sooooo funny!!! that's all the information i need!! lololol
    Anonymous

• oh yeah, and she 'cured' he sons autism (a neurological condition that has no cure, because it has no definitively known cause) with crystals and aromatherapy! oh, yeah, sign me up, where do i c=get a copy of her book for my cat's litter box???? lol
    Anonymous

• I feel sorry for her because I know she really believes the things she says but I feel she is some what misinformed about the good that vaccines do
    Anonymous

• Wow, some of you sound really bitter.

I haven't read her book, I'm not particularly interested. I won't bother to address her degree of knowledge on the subject of vaccines, as I don't personally know her and don't feel qualified to say. I am sure when her child was diagnosed with autism she did as much research as possible, which is exactly what I would expect from even the most bitter among you. I don't know about curing autism, but in my opinion there needs to be years and years more research into what causes it. I don't know if it's vaccines, or perhaps it's heavy metals which seem to be a problem with many children these days.

Anonymous

• I won't read it. If I want information like that, I will do my own research. I vaccinated my kids and they are fine. I respect that people choose not to, but I'm not going to fret over the choice I made.Btw , I have no respect for a person that states she "cured" her child's autism. There is no cure for autism. What she probably cured was mercury poisoning. Still not a good thing, but not truly autism- though the symptoms mimic autism. She's a fake and a twit.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 4:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2009