Have ever or would you consider...

getting a brazilian/anal wax or anal bleaching. If you've done it, share please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The brazilian sounds good, painful, but worth it. Nobody's going near my bung hole for anything. AAAAHHHHH!! I've never gotten a brazilian, but maybe some day.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I was just talking about getting/trying a brazilian before I die. lol Next summer, I hope.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 2:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• hell I don't even shave my legs in the winter.....
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:46 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• hell I don't even shave my legs in the winter..... agreed
    AngieAvila

Answer by AngieAvila at 4:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• No thank you
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• nope, too chubby and uncomfortable with my body to consider a brazilian and no way I would ever shave or bleach anal area, just not necessary in my opinion!
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 6:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I used to get Brazilian waxes all the time. Back when I lived with a roommate so I had more extra money than I do now. Now I'm a SAHM so we are on one salary and there isn't extra money for that. The place I used to go to was referred to me by a friend and I really liked it. The lady that did it was really personable and didn't make you feel weirded out by having your butt all exposed to her. LOL!
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2009