Where can I get free clothing?

Yes I would like to have new clothes and I believe in the LOA and I will get new clothes. I would love to have someones left overs. I am very tall 5'9" so my pants have to be long or tall, and I wear between size 12-14. It's been a while since I treated myself to new things because I have 4 teenagers at home and a new grandaughter.

birdee12

Asked by birdee12 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Freecycle, Craigs List, local churches
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2009

• Watch Old Navy every few months they'll have a .97 rack with cute clothes on them. Last spring I bought 8 new nice sweaters for .97 each and now I have a new wardrobe for this winter. If you shop sale racks you can often find buys for $2-$4. Kohl's often has mega sales where I get shirts for $2 and pants for $5. Not free but might as well be!
    Anonymous

• throw a naked lady party with a bunch of girlfriends. its where a bunch of girls all get together and bring clothes that they dont want anymore and everyone goes threw the stuff and takes what they want. and you can donate the leftovers to goodwill or somewhere
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 2:22 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 4:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Thank you so much for all your ideas and suggestions. rkoloms asked what is LOA. LOA means Law of Attraction. It means what you think and believe will come your way. If you keep joy in your heart more joy will come your way. I have manifested many things. Like one day, I realized I had not really been practicing LOA so I was driving down the road starving. I said I am going to get free lunch. I past one of my favorite places "Soup or Salad" so I turned around and went back. It was past lunch time when I walked in so no one was up front at the register. I waited a while and then I just went ahead and went through the line. NO I DID NOT STEAL!!! I got all the way thru the line and even started eating before anyone came over to me. The waitress aopolgized over and over for not greeting or helping me and said my lunch would be free! This is how easy LOA is. I teach all about it in my online/telephone classes.
    birdee12

Answer by birdee12 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 20, 2009