Anyone with Fibro that is on disability?

What did your doctor write down to help you get your disability?

Beverely

Asked by Beverely at 7:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Health

• Fibro is a serious disease that affects many people and causes severe pain. vbruno - maybe if you had some empathy you wiould realize that fibro is NOT something that is fraud.
    Anonymous

• Another insurance fraud-er!! You make ALL our premiums go up!! TONS of people can work with LOTS more serious problems than Fibro's! Suck it up already and STOP trying to DEFRAUD the system cause your looking for ANY excuse to collect a check and NOT work!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• you don't have to be so rude abot it !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• vbruno,
    Fibromyalgia is a real disease use your computer skills and look it up on the web. I have been working since I was 17 yrs old and have paid in like anyone else, therefore if I am entitled to it then it won't come out of anyone else's pocket. I also have 6 bulging disc's that are all about to rupture, a compression fracture in T 12 and have just recently been diagnosed with Fibro. Unless you have Fibro you don't have a clue as to what the disease entails, please do some reading on it before you start to judge anyone who is truly suffering.
    This is not to say that there are many people out there that indeed do try to defraud the system in many different ways but unless you know the specific details about someone's life I would hold off on judging anyone. Just like I am not judging your personality or the type person you are by your answers.
    Beverely

Answer by Beverely at 3:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I have Fibro and am on disability. It was not anything my doctor wrote down, but my thick medical file and a great attorney. I also have SLE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I AM A FELLOW SUFFERER OF FIBROMYALGIA. I WAS A HARD WORKER IN THE MEDICAL FIELD WHEN THIS SILENT DISEASE STRUCK HARD. I STILL HAVE THAT OVERACHIEVER PERSONALITY AND IT IS SO SAD THAT WE ARE NOT BELIEVED. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AND I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP.
    sisterfire777

Answer by sisterfire777 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2008